HARMONIA project as well as its outcomes might play a significant role in the scientific research of Climate Change in the urban domain. To share the gained knowledge, HARMONIA team is dedicated to publish relevant publications elaborating not only on the developed platform but also on the used data and challenges the cities are facing. In the previous months, HARMONIA team published the following articles:
- Dr. Pietro Elisei, Duivon Laurine, Barsukova Yulia, Pluralist engagement to enhance cities’ Climate Change preparedness.
- Yulia BARSUKOVA, Urbasofia, Romania, Laurine DUIVON, Urbasofia. Shaping vertical and horizontal engagements to get real impact through locally rooted projects. Romania, Adelin Lazar, Urbasofia, Romania
- Hafner, S. and Y. Ban. Multi-Modal Deep Learning for Multi-Temporal Urban Mapping with A Partly Missing Optical Modality. Proceedings of IGARSS’2023, Pasadena, California, USA.
- Hafner, S., Y. Ban and A. Nascetti, 2023. Investigating Imbalances Between SAR and Optical Utilization for Multi-Modal Urban Mapping. 2023 Joint Urban Remote Sensing Event (JURSE). Heraklion, Greece, pp. 1-4. Doi:10.1109/JURSE57346.2023.10144208.
- J. N. Tzortzi, M. S. Lux, R. M. C. Musacchio and C. A. Castiglioni, “Integrating Earth-Observation services to improve the resilience of Milan urban area towards Climate Change within HARMONIA project,” 2023 Joint Urban Remote Sensing Event (JURSE), Heraklion, Greece, 2023, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/JURSE57346.2023.
- “Seismic fragility assessment of high-rise stacks in oil refineries” by Karaferis, N.D., Kazantzi, A.K., Melissianos, V.E. et al.
- “HARMONIA: strategy of an integrated resilience assessment platform (IRAP) with available tools and geospatial services” by J N Tzortzi, A Doulamis, I Rallis, M S Lux, G Barbotti and I Tzortzis.
- Vavassori, A., Pugliese, A., Brovelli, M.A. (2022). Using open data to reveal factors of urban susceptibility to natural hazards and man-made hazards: case of Milan and Sofia. GeoScape, 16(2), 93-107.
- Puche, M., Vavassori, A., Brovelli, M.A. (2023). Insights into the Effect of Urban Morphology and Land Cover on Land Surface and Air Temperatures in the Metropolitan City of Milan (Italy) Using Satellite Imagery and In Situ Measurements. Remote Sensing, 15(3), 733.