Data collected on harmonia-project.eu
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are generated on the computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device of the User when accessing a webpage and which allows the owner of webpage to store or recover certain information about browsing performed from the equipment.
Types of cookies
Below we offer information about the types of cookies and their purpose:
Types of cookies according to the entity which manages them:
According to which is the entity managing the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and where the data obtained is treated, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from www.earsc.org
- Third party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain which is not managed by EARSC, but by another entity which treats the data obtained through the cookies. As these are third parties which proceed with implementing the cookies, blocking and uninstalling the cookies is regulated by the third party’s specific conditions and mechanisms
Types of cookies according to the length of time that they remain active on the terminal
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a webpage. These cookies are stored on the terminal until the user’s browsing session finalises.
- Persistent cookie: These are a type of cookies in which data continue to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a definite period by the entity responsible for the cookie, and this can last from some minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies which allow the user to browse the website or the platform and to use the different options or services existing there such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements while browsing or storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Youtube. These can be session and persistent cookies.
- Personalised cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and also perform measurements and statistical analyses on our users’ use of our website. To do so, the browsing on our website is analysed with the goal of improving it.
- Publicity cookies: These cookies allow the management, in as an effective way as possible, of the publicity spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: These cookies store information of the users’ behaviour obtained through continued observation. Thanks to these, we can know the internet browsing habits and show you publicity related with your browsing profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment through the configuration of options on your internet browser. In the case that you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser it is possible that you cannot access some services and that your experience on our website can become less satisfactory.
On the following links you have all the information available to configure or deactivate your cookies on your browser:
Collection and processing of personal data
Project Harmonia may collect data about your navigation on earsc.org hereinafter referred to as Navigation data. These data can be your:
- IP address;
- Geographic location;
- Referral page or link;
- Landing page;
- Pages views and duration;
- Navigation paths;
- Exiting page;
- Web browser and version;
- Device type and Device brand;
- New/returning user.
Project Harmonia may process Navigation data to monitor and improve the website and analyse (e.g. performing aggregate statistics, server diagnoses and troubleshooting and access logs). The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by Project Harmonia.
Project Harmonia may collect the information you provide to contact us (harmonia-project.eu/contact_us). Project Harmonia may process data to interact with you and to monitor the performance of the interaction between Project Harmonia and non-consortium member. The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by Project Harmonia.
Project Harmonia may process any of the personal data mentioned in this notice for administrative or legal procedure. The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by Project Harmonia.
Collection and processing of personal data
We use a range of third-party service providers (“Data Processors”) to assist us in delivering services. Aside from these service providers, and when deemed necessary, certain Project partners, we do not share your information with any other third parties. We never sell your information or use it for advertising purposes.
The Data Processors we use include:
- Mailchimp to send out email updates;
- Google Analytics to process information about your use of the Website.
What are your rights and choices?
Across all the platforms we use for subscription, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time. In compliance with applicable law, we can make users’ Personal Data available by their request. Similar requests can be submitted for the purpose of correcting, updating or deleting data. Please send such requests to the email address below.
How to contact us?
To know more about our Policy, or make a request, please contact us at email@example.com